What is Maintenance of Pipe Threading Machine
Maintenance of Pipe Threading Machine
● Turn the master switch to the position of “OFF”, or unplug the power when machine is checked and maintained.
● Shell of our Pipe Threading Machine is cast with a whole piece of aluminum alloy, its reduction gearbox keeps lubricating permanently. Donot impact the shell violently.
● Cooling oil system: clean the oil filter disk and oil suction filter disk after running for 8-12 hours. Clean the oil tank and refill it if the oil inside is dirty or turns black.
● Small iron filings may fall into the oil tank when threading, it is therefore essential to clean the filter disk once a week to keep the machine in order.
● Check the cutter wheel each once a week, replace it when it is blunt.
● Check the attrition of the Chuck Jaw Inserts once a month. If the Chuck Jaw Inserts are worn, replace them(three each set) to ensure to produce threads of high quality.
● Clean Die Head and Die every shift. Check if the teeth of Die are broken, if they are, remove the cuttings between teeth; if the Die has already been broken, replace a set of Die instead of the broken one.
● There are two oil cups on the shell of main shaft, oil at least twice each shift to be lubricated the fore and rear bearing.
● Unplug the power when the machine is not in use, coat corrosion resistant oil on both fore and rear guideposts and other working surface. Store it in dry ventilated place.